New opportunities available:
The MacM3 Study is now recruiting volunteers for our study. Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to work alongside our world-class group of researchers on one of the largest studies of older adult mobility in the world.
- Must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate student at McMaster University
- Strong organizational skills
- Have minimum 7 hours of availability on weekdays between our operating hours (9am – 5pm) to come to our lab at McMaster Innovation Park. Note: Volunteers can split their volunteer time across multiple days of the week
Volunteers can help in many different areas of the study:
- Assist with various logistical/organizational tasks
- Preparing study packages with relevant devices and materials
- Collecting data
By volunteering with MacM3, you will gain valuable research-related experience and the opportunity to see how a real-world mobility lab operates. You will learn about how smartwatch and portable technology can be used to collect important measures of mobility, and be able to make connections with various members of the McMaster research community. In addition, volunteers may have the opportunity to progress into paid positions.
Learn more about our study: